Get the Right Belkin Cell Phone Cases and Covers for iPhone 5 For You
The iPhone 5 and the iPhone 5S are a product of Apple, and there are Belkin cases designed to fit these models of smartphones. IPhone cases are offered in a variety of colors, styles, and configurations.What types of cases are available?
There are a number of configurations available for the iPhone 5 and the iPhone 5S from Belkin. iPhone cases are designed for a specific functionality.
- Fitted/skin case: These iPhone cases are lightweight and designed to fit tightly around the smartphone much like a skin. A select number of these cases may come with a front screen protector.
- Battery case: These iPhone cases are designed to double the battery life of the smartphone. It is larger in size and weight than the other cases offered. Some of these cases may come with a front screen protector.
- Wristlet: These iPhone cases are designed to be worn on the wrist and intended to be used in physical activities such as walking, jogging, running and cycling. These cases offer protection for the screen to allow for rugged use.
Each type of Belkin case may come in a variety of colors, including primary hues in addition to black and white models. Materials used for the Belkin cases include rubber, hardshell and poly carbonate. The different types of styles available for the cases include matte, metallic, pattern, and pictorial finish. The Belkin logo typically appears somewhere on the back cover of the case unless there is a pictorial pattern. There are many selections available for each iPhone 5 model.What accessories come with the battery case?
The battery case is designed to double the life of the iPhone 5 and the iPhone 5S. Therefore, this case will come with extra accessories. Those accessories typically include the following:
- 2000 mAh battery capacity
- Shock-resistant bumper with secure-hold grip
- Anti-glare camera ring
- Micro-USB charging cable and headphone adapter
The fitted/skin will come in one piece and can slip around the iPhone 5 model as a form-fitting case. The battery case will typically come in several pieces, which will include the front protector, the bumper, and the rear battery pack. The pieces will snap together around the iPhone with no tools are required for assembly. The wristlet will come with a case and a strap. The strap will loop around the back of the case and the strap will fit around the arm. The iPhone will then be secure to engage in physical activities.