A Detailed Look at the Apple Smartphones
The iPhone 5 is a device that Apple produced and launched in November 2012. The phone was an advancement to the iPhone 4 and 4s in terms of specification although the size was still the same.
It has a 4-inch touchscreen with a display resolution of 640 pixels by 1136 pixels. The PPI is 326 per inch. With this resolution, all images are sharp and clear in contrast to allow you pay attention to detail.
It has a slim body with an anodized 7.6mm aluminum body fused with diamond cut chamfered edges and glass inlays and those are the core sell point of this phone. The charging system is very fast, and it's also wireless. The Verizon iPhone 5 has an even longer battery life compared to the predecessors. Also, the iPhone is available in colors such as space gray and black.
What are the features of the Verizon iPhone?
Verizon is one of the trusted vendors of Apple phones, and other devices. Below are some features of the Veizon iPhone 5.
- Just like previous iPhone models, the iPhone 5 comes in different storage capacities i.e. 16 GB, 32 GB, and 64 GB. Besides, all your data is backed up o iCloud to avoid data loss in case you change phones.
- Regarding internet and wireless connectivity, it both LTE and DC-HSDPA enabled so that you can browse or even stream fast. Additionally, the phone uses a nano sim card that is common on all iPhones.
- Inside the hood, this Verizon phone is powered by the Apple A6 chipset that balances both power efficiency and performance. The graphics performance and CPU performance is so high such that launch of apps is snappy.
- The camera will also not disappoint you. This iPhone has an 8-megapixel iSight camera. It has been redesigned and optimized for enhanced optical performance. The lens is made of sapphire which is tough and does not easily crack. Video quality recording performance is up to 720p HD video.
- The iPhone 5 comes with IOS 6 which you can upgrade to either 7, 8, 9, or 10 via iTunes or through a wireless network connection.
How do I update my iPhone 5?
There are two ways to do this. One is the wireless method, and the other is via iTunes. If your internet is slow then you can use the iTunes. If your computer is using a personal hotspot on the iOS device you're updating, then you should connect your computer to a different computer network.
- Install the latest version of iTunes on your computer by downloading it from Apple's official site.
- Connect your phone to the computer using the USB cable and open iTunes and select device.
- Click summary then check for update and download it.
Content for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Apple.