Use a Bumper Case to Protect and Decorate Your Apple iPhone 6
Having a brand new smartphone slip out of your grasp and crack on the ground is extremely frustrating. A phone cases will provide an extra layer of protection for your phone, and a thick bumper edge on the case can provide additional grip while you hold it.What designs are available for cases?
Bumper covers for your phone can come in a variety of designs, including the following:
- Solid: Solid color bumper cases come in a range of hues, including pink, purple, green, blue, orange, and yellow.
- Quotes: Some cases may feature a popular quote taken from a book, meme, or movie.
- Transparent: These designs are clear, so they reveal the color of the phone itself.
- Geometric: Geometric designs can include abstract designs of polka dots, stripes, mandalas, triangles, and more.
- Nature: Nature-themed bumper covers may feature flowers, leaves, landscapes, or animals.
- Characters: Fictional characters from movies and television shows appear in some designs.
Not every iPhone bumper case will have this feature, but you may notice that many bumper options include a circle or ring that stands out from the back of the case. This design is meant to function as both a grip and a kickstand. You can wrap your fingers around it while holding the case to prevent slippage, or you can use it to prop your phone up while you watch videos.What is the size of a bumper case?
The inside of the phone case will be sized to fit an iPhone 6. If you have a case for the iPhone 6, it will have interior dimensions of 5.44 inches by 2.64 inches by 0.27 inches. The iPhone 6s cases have slightly thicker interior dimensions of 5.44 inches by 2.64 inches by 0.28 inches. Not every case will be the same size on the outside. Options with larger bumpers or thicker padding may be slightly larger overall than other cases. There will always be some variation depending on the bumper case you select, so see the manufacturer site for details before making your decision.How can you find the right bumper case?
When selecting a bumper covered case for you iPhone, use these steps to find one that works for your needs.
- Decide on how much protection you want for your phone. Some bumpers are specifically created for shock absorption or other protective options.
- Pick the method you prefer to put the case on your phone. Some snap into place, while others stretch around the iPhone.
- Choose a texture for your case. Options include rubbery, soft, matte, or hard.
- Look at a range of designs to find a style you enjoy.
- Select your favorite color from the potential options available.