Tips for Choosing an Android Mobile Phone from Virgin Mobile
Virgin Mobile is a commonly used cell service provider, and they have a number of Android phones to choose from with various manufacturers so you can find the right phone for you. Become an Android user and choose a phone based on your lifestyle and needs.What are the different types of Virgin Android smartphones?
Virgin Mobile has an assortment of Android phones, and you can choose from five different brands: Alcatel, LG, Moto, Samsung, and ZTE. The one you choose may be based on current needs or past preferences.
- Alcatel: Virgin Mobile offers the Alcatel DAWN phone.
- LG: There are several LG phones available. Buy the Tribute DYNASTY or HD, X charge or power, Stylo 2 or 3, or the K3.
- Moto: Virgin offers the Moto E4.
- Samsung: Virgin has a number of Galaxy phones, including the S8, S9, J7 Perx, and Galaxy J3 Emerge.
- ZTE: There are three ZTE phones available, and you can buy the MAX XL, Tempo X, or Prestige 2.
Phones that run on the Android operating system come with many features that are great whether youre looking for entertainment, the ability to work, or some extra security. A few of which are described here:
- Augmented reality: Some of the phones, like the Galaxy S9, have Augmented Reality, which lets you create emojis that look just like you by using a selfie.
- Fingerprint sensor: The ZTE MAX XL has a fingerprint sensor, which keeps your information private while still letting you easily access your phone. Its helpful if youre often on-the-go or around groups of people at work.
- Splashproof protection: The Moto E4 has Splashproof Protection, which means that your phone will be safe even if it gets splashed with a bit of water when you’re washing dishes or lounging by the pool. This is often helpful for busy parents.
- Wireless hotspot: You can connect a number of Wi-Fi devices to your phone for an additional fee per month. Your phone will turn into a mobile hotspot, allowing Wi-Fi-enabled devices, like your laptop, to connect to it.
Once you activate your mobile device, you’ll have access to a number of benefits that span fashion, travel, entertainment and food. Get freebies, discounts and money back with some of the best-known brands out there. There are also different international plans to choose from.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Virgin Mobile.